Airtex® manufacturer’s removable/reusable insulation blankets for engines, exhaust systems, industrial piping, power generation and marine applications. Similar to foil systems this insulation design is encapsulated between a fabric type skin. A wide variety of fabrics are available from medium temperature silicone/fiberglass to high temperature silica cloth. These blankets may be cut into complex shapes to fit and fill a cavity or wrap around a structure. Edge closeout may be stitched, stapled or sealed.
- Protecting operators from the hazards of high heat trauma.
- Protecting adjacent componentry from damage.
- Reducing ambient temperatures in confined areas.
- Providing a solution to any complex system geometry with custom sewing and closer methods.
- Provides some acoustical benefits.
- Material temperature ranges from 500°F (260°C) to 1800°F (982°C).